PADI Reactivate (Scuba Tune up)
PADI ReActivate – Scuba Review
If it has been a year or more since your last dive, we highly recommend doing a scuba tune up with one of our PADI Divemasters or PADI Instructor in our swimming pool.
This will give you the opportunity to refresh your dive skills and buoyancy control under the guidance of a PADI professional, making your dives in Bali a more comfortable experience.
What You Learn
You go over scuba knowledge you learned during your initial training. Then, practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. You review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Recreational diving and dive tables: basic knowledge
- Recreational diving and dive tables: dive planning
After you complete the knowledge assessment, you go through the Confined Water Skills Preview.
Duration: 1 – 2 hours
What is included:
- full set of dive equipment
- Certified Divemaster or Instructor