PADI Rescue Diver Course
PADI Rescue Diver
Serious fun! The PADI Rescue Diver course makes the subject of accident prevention and management enjoyable, fun and rewarding. As well as building self confidence and self reliance, this course takes your focus beyond yourself and your buddy to make diving safer for others. During the course you will learn essential skills to recognize and prevent potential diving accidents; and how to handle them if they do occur. This is where you get to play hero for 3 days practicing saving divers in need of help.
- 1 day of theory/ Pool practice
- 1 days of open water training doing Rescue exercises
- 1 Day of scenarios where you will have to deal with various problems accruing during the day to practice what you have learn the first 2 days.
Price: See our price list page
Can I do the theory online?
Yes, you can do all of the theory before you arrive, and save the time on your holiday. Click here to start
- Certified as minimum a PADI Adventure Diver (or equivalent from another recognised training agency)
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the last 24 months or EFR course (prior to certification)
- Be aged at least 12 (for Junior Rescue Diver)
- Be aged at least 15 (for full certification)
Not yet EFR certified or is your certification older than 24 months?
The Emergency First Responder course only take one day. Read more about our EFR Course.