PADI Open Water Diver Course
PADI Open Water Diver
Get your PADI scuba certification together with us at Crystal Divers Bali. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where your underwater adventures starts. The most popular diving course in the world! PADI Open Water Diver is the first level of PADI scuba certification that allows you to dive independently with a certified buddy on successful completion of the course.
The course includes classroom sessions, skills practice in confined water and 4 open water dives some of Bali’s prime dive sites, all under the guidance of one of our world class PADI Instructors. Because it is performance based, you get as much time as you need to practice your new skills prior to certification.
On completion of the course you will be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, this internationally recognized qualification is your ticket to dive the world through charters and resort diving, scuba equipment rentals and purchases and is the first step and will give you a good foundation to continue you dive education and experience new adventures in Bali and the rest of the world. It is the first step towards continuing education such as the PADI Advanced Open Water course and specialty diving programs which will refine your skills based on your interests.
- Day 1 Theory until lunch, After lunch its time for pool/ confined water training
- Day 2 Theory until lunch, After lunch its time for pool/ confined water training
- Day 3 Open Water Dive 1 and 2 at Colorful Sanur Reef
- Day 4 Open Water Dive 3 and 4 at one of Bali`s prime dive location Tulamben
where the famous USAT liberty wreck from second world war lies.
Total of 4 days.
Price: See our price list page
Can I do the theory online?
Yes, you can do all of the theory before you arrive, and save the time on your holiday. Click here to start
- Complete a basic diving medical form
- Be aged at least 10 (for Junior Open Water Diver)
- Be aged at least 15 (for full certification)
What is included:
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- PADI dive table
- PADI Log book
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification card with Project awares unique Design
- Hotel pick up/drop off in near Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa dua areas
- Full equipment rental
- Full PADI dive insurance
- Experienced PADI Instructor
- Lunch, soft drinks and snacks
Dont have time for the whole course?
You can do the Scuba Diver Course. This covers the first 3 theory modules & pool session + 2 Open Water dives. Certified you to go down to 12 meters.