Diving in Seraya
Diving in Seraya with Crystal Divers
A shore dive, Seraya is 2 hours in a car from Sanur. Seraya offers some of the best muck diving in Bali and you never know what kind of critters you can find!
This dive site, you don’t want to miss, if you love taking underwater pictures!
Visibility 5- 20 m
Depth 5- 25m
You can dive deep here but up in the shallows offers the best diving and chances for excellent photography! A sandy slope with little bits of coral and rocks as well as some artificial coral. All range of macro life can be found here from Harlequin shrimp to seahorses and sea apples and other little strange things.
Our prices ink. pick-up around Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua, Snacks & Drinks, Lunch, Certified Divemaster, Equipment rent. Take a look at our price list page for updated trip prices.
Additional information about diving with Crystal Divers.
- All our dive guides are Certified PADI Divemasters or Instructors.
- We have a 20 year safety record and we intend to keep it. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We always travel with 100% Oxygen on our trips.
- When you book with us please let us know if you are using the DIN system. We can handle both DIN/YOKE valves.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please inform your dive guide and we will provide you with remedies.
- If you have not been diving in the passed year out policy is that you do a Scuba Refresher. Read more about the new PADI ReActivate.
- You need to be physically fit when diving, you will have to fill out and sign a medical form when ever you are doing a course or program with Crystal Divers. This you can download from us.
- Our prices are inclusive of hotel transfer, lunch, soft drinks and snacks through out the dive day, certified inwater guide, rental equipment (tank, weights, bcd, reg, fins, mask, snorkel and a short wetsuite)
- If you have your own equipment (except tank and wights) we offer you 10% off on the original price.
- If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.