Diving in Sanur
Diving in Sanur
Our most accessible dive sites, only ten minutes in our boat and ideal for those who may be pressed for time. The reef is in good condition with a large area of sandy bottom making it a perfect training ground, especially for PADI Open Water Courses or Navigation Specialties. Visibility can range from poor to excellent depending on tidal conditions and lunar activity. All kinds of marine life frequent this coastline, so one can hope to see, small white tip sharks, Lionfih, Clownfish, reef fish and the many other forms of aquatic life.
Visibility 2m – 15 m.
Depth up to 30 m.
Sanur Channel / Dog’s Point
Sanur Channel is only a 10 minute boat ride from the beach in Sanur. A sandy bottom with a small house reef on the left as you look towards Nusa Penida and Manta Point. Sanur Channel is used as our training ground for your first dives in open water as it has a sandy bottom and relatively shallow depth. However it is home to some of the more unusual marine life found in Bali with Lionfish and sea snakes are regularly spotted here.
The corals in Sanur are maybe not as bright as in some of Bali’s more famous sites and Sanur is often overlooked by those searching for your typical waters but look a little closer under the surface and you can find a real gem of a site.
Jaya de willis
Situated just off the shore in front of the Inna Grand beach hotel, the first major hotel inBali, Jaya de willis is a 10 minutes boat ride from the shore. The site has a flat sandy bottom with lots of large bombies of coral. We often find lion fish, cuttle fish, unicorn fish and often the occasional white tipped reef shark here.
Our prices ink. pick-up around Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua, Snacks & Drinks, Lunch, Certified Divemaster, Equipment rent. Take a look at our price list page for updated trip prices.
Additional information about diving with Crystal Divers.
- All our dive guides are Certified PADI Divemasters or Instructors.
- We have a 20 year safety record and we intend to keep it. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We always travel with 100% Oxygen on our trips.
- When you book with us please let us know if you are using the DIN system. We can handle both DIN/YOKE valves.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please inform your dive guide and we will provide you with remedies.
- If you have not been diving in the passed year out policy is that you do a Scuba Refresher. Read more about the new PADI ReActivate.
- You need to be physically fit when diving, you will have to fill out and sign a medical form when ever you are doing a course or program with Crystal Divers. This you can download from us.
- Our prices are inclusive of hotel transfer, lunch, soft drinks and snacks through out the dive day, certified inwater guide, rental equipment (tank, weights, bcd, reg, fins, mask, snorkel and a short wetsuite)
- If you have your own equipment (except tank and wights) we offer you 10% off on the original price.
- If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.