Diving in Pemuteran
Diving in Pemuteran
Home to the world’s largest artificial coral reef project Pemuteran has a lot to offer from interesting macro life on the man made structure to beautiful natural reefs further off the beach. A perfect location to do the Project AWARE specialty course, focus on eco diving, and gain experience as part of an eco internship program.
Visibility 10 til 20 m.
Depth 7 till 30 m.
A shore dive, we just walk off the beach and go down! Consisting of 22 structures which were constructed and put in place between June 2000 and March 2001, the artificial reef is still developing but there are many treasures to be found here! Harlequin ghost pipe fish are in abundance and other interesting macro life makes this a really interesting dive for a levels and especially photographers.
A 5 minute boat ride from the beach in Pemuteran, close encounters is a sloping coral reef often with large Gorgonian sea fans. Great for macro life and a fantastic place to take photographs.
A 5 minute boat ride from the beach, Napoleon reef is excellent for spotting macro life with healthy coral and an abundance of marine life.
Puri Jati Seririt
30 min from Pemuteran, enter from the beach, long slope and sometime current so it can be a bit of a swim to get to the dive spot. Sandy bottom looking for Mimic Octopus, clown frog fish, scorpion fish, good for photo and video
Secret Bay Gili Manuk
Secret bay is 40 min in a car from Pemuteran. The diving here is shore, muck diving where we go looking for seahorses, Dragonet, frog fish and other little strange stuff. This is an excellent site for photography and videography.
Book an over night and dive Pemuteran at night and then Menjangan the next day and save your self some transportation time, contact us to setup a custom dive safari in Bali with overnights and night dives, we arrange everything for you!
Our prices ink. pick-up around Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua, Snacks & Drinks, Lunch, Certified Divemaster, Equipment rent. Take a look at our price list page for updated trip prices.
Additional information about diving with Crystal Divers.
- All our dive guides are Certified PADI Divemasters or Instructors.
- We have a 20 year safety record and we intend to keep it. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We always travel with 100% Oxygen on our trips.
- When you book with us please let us know if you are using the DIN system. We can handle both DIN/YOKE valves.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please inform your dive guide and we will provide you with remedies.
- If you have not been diving in the passed year out policy is that you do a Scuba Refresher. Read more about the new PADI ReActivate.
- You need to be physically fit when diving, you will have to fill out and sign a medical form when ever you are doing a course or program with Crystal Divers. This you can download from us.
- Our prices are inclusive of hotel transfer, lunch, soft drinks and snacks through out the dive day, certified inwater guide, rental equipment (tank, weights, bcd, reg, fins, mask, snorkel and a short wetsuite)
- If you have your own equipment (except tank and wights) we offer you 10% off on the original price.
- If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.