Diving in Padang Bai
Padang Bai is a fantastic site for all levels from beginners to experienced divers. It takes 1 hour in a car to get to Padang Bai from Sanur. We have 2 main dive sites here:
Visibility 10m- 20 m.
Depth up to 40m.
With the bluest waters in all of Bali, Blue Lagoon certainly lives up to its name. With sloping corals to the left side and a beautiful wall dive to the right side Blue Lagoon has something for everyone. The corals are in very good condition and the visibility is often the best on the island. There are many things to be found here from occasional reef shark to cowfish, cuttlefish and octopus. Padang Bai is also known as a good spot to hopefully find frog fish or maybe leaf scorpion fish.
Blue Lagoon is a 5 minute boat journey from the main beach in Padang Bai.
The recent fishing boat sinking here has really added to this dive site. The wreck itself lies in 16.5m of water just next to artificial corals. All sorts of weird and wonderful creatures can be found here from frog fish, blue spotted stingrays, lionfish, cuttlefish can be found down here.
The Jepun wreck is a 10 minute boat journey from the main beach in Padang Bai.
Our prices ink. pick-up around Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua, Snacks & Drinks, Lunch, Certified Divemaster, Equipment rent. Take a look at our price list page for updated trip prices.
Additional information about diving with Crystal Divers.
- All our dive guides are Certified PADI Divemasters or Instructors.
- We have a 20 year safety record and we intend to keep it. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We always travel with 100% Oxygen on our trips.
- When you book with us please let us know if you are using the DIN system. We can handle both DIN/YOKE valves.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please inform your dive guide and we will provide you with remedies.
- If you have not been diving in the passed year out policy is that you do a Scuba Refresher. Read more about the new PADI ReActivate.
- You need to be physically fit when diving, you will have to fill out and sign a medical form when ever you are doing a course or program with Crystal Divers. This you can download from us.
- Our prices are inclusive of hotel transfer, lunch, soft drinks and snacks through out the dive day, certified inwater guide, rental equipment (tank, weights, bcd, reg, fins, mask, snorkel and a short wetsuite)
- If you have your own equipment (except tank and wights) we offer you 10% off on the original price.
- If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.