Manta Point - Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan
Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan – Manta Point
You have not been diving in Bali if you haven’t been diving at Nusa Penida – Manta Point or Nusa Lembongan. Often called the “Sister Islands” of Bali, these dive sites can be reached in less than one hour on our speedboat and you are ready to jump in the crystal clear water and dive in Nusa penida. We have a lot of different dive site here with colourful corals and all of the tropical fish from Nemo to Napoleon. Nusa Penida is a 50 minute boat ride from Sanur, Bali on our speedboat Nagisa.
Visibility 15- 30 m
Depth up to 40 m+
S.D stands for Sekolah Dasar and is named for the Indonesian primary school that lies adjacent to the site on the shore, S.D is a popular site with many divers in Bali. The coral slopes down at a 45 degree angle and is home to an abundance of reef fish including red toothed triggerfish, unicorn fish, angel fish and butterfly fish. There is often a drift of up to 4 knots making this an exciting dive.
Named for the temple on the shore Pura ped is host to some very healthy sloping down into the deep.
Toyapakah means salt water in Indonesian. During late summer – November it is often possible to spot mola mola in this area. Located near the small fishing village of Toyapakah, this dive site is the home of the Quicksilver aqua platform and day water sport center. Divers here will enjoy amazing coral and healthy reef.
On the East side of Nusa Lembongan, Jack point is sometimes referred to as Mangroves or Sakenan. The coral slopes gently outwards and has often been compared to diving in a giant underwater aquarium due to the many varieties of reef fish found here!
Are you hoping to dive with big stuff like Mola Mola (sunfish) or a school of bullrays or reef sharks while cruising in strong current? Reserved only for the experienced diver (Advanced Open Water Diver, with drift diving experience), this site offer some of the most extreme condition around Bali. But with harder conditions comes great reward.
This Manta cleaning station is located on the south-west side of Nusa Penida. This site provides a fantastic opportunity to see Manta Rays, often in large groups just circling around waiting to be cleaned.
Manta Point is a cleaning station for the local giant mantas. The plankton rich waters can attract many mantas, sometimes up to 10 at a time. The Mantas are often curious and will swoop down to get a closer look at divers. It can be the dive of a lifetime, if you see the Mantas dancing!
Sometimes other larger marine life can be spotted here as well with reports of the occasional Nurse shark, Bamboo Shark and sunfish.
Our prices ink. pick-up around Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua, Snacks & Drinks, Lunch, Certified Divemaster, Equipment rent. *Parkfees NOT included. Take a look at our price list page for updated trip prices.
Additional information about diving with Crystal Divers.
- All our dive guides are Certified PADI Divemasters or Instructors.
- We have a 20 year safety record and we intend to keep it. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We always travel with 100% Oxygen on our trips.
- When you book with us please let us know if you are using the DIN system. We can handle both DIN/YOKE valves.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please inform your dive guide and we will provide you with remedies.
- If you have not been diving in the passed year out policy is that you do a Scuba Refresher. Read more about the new PADI ReActivate.
- You need to be physically fit when diving, you will have to fill out and sign a medical form when ever you are doing a course or program with Crystal Divers. This you can download from us.
- Our prices are inclusive of hotel transfer, lunch, soft drinks and snacks through out the dive day, certified inwater guide, rental equipment (tank, weights, bcd, reg, fins, mask, snorkel and a short wetsuite)
- If you have your own equipment (except tank and wights) we offer you 10% off on the original price.
- If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- We only dive Blue Corner with clients that have previously dive with Crystal Divers and demonstrated a high level of dive safety and standards.
- Crystal Divers do NOT dive at Crystal bay!
- Batu Aba and Gamat Bay are marine protected areas there for we do NOT dive those sites.