Diving in Menjangan
Diving in Menjangan
Menjangan Awesome diving in Bali
Located on the northwest of Bali, was first famous for its deer (Menjangan is Javanese word for “Deer” ).
When West Bali Park was formed in 1982, Menjangan Island was included as well and the Park Service controls entry and diving on the island.
In 1978 Menjangan became Bali’s first internationally recognized diving location. It is famous for the spectacular walls that surround the island dropping away into the deep below you. The visibility at Menjangan can often be amazing reaching maybe 40m+
Menjangan is a 5 hour drive from Sanur and a 30 minute boat ride from Shore. We can arrange for overnight accommodation up here as well.
Visibility 20m – 40m+
Depth up to 40m
We simply walk off the beach and go down to find a beautiful wall stretching out below and in front of us, closer exploration of the wall finds us many interesting openings and small caves lit up by the bright sky above the water. The variety of macro life is fantastic electric scallops have been spotted here as have a huge variety of nudibranchs. Look out into the blue and you may be rewarded with the sight of eagle rays, large tunas or maybe something else….!
Pos 1 again has some spectacular walls with the bottom at around 50m Visibility 20 till 30 m. A particularly good place to find garden eels as well as large gorgonian fans, nudibranchs and sometimes sharks. A great variety of marine life and corals can be found here. Diving in Menjangan is something you really should do. Take the time and book and book a few days with overnight and experience the wonders of North west’s underwater realm.
Our prices ink. pick-up around Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua, Snacks & Drinks, Lunch, Divemaster, Equipment rent. Take a look at our price list page for updated trip prices.
Book an over night and dive Pemuteran the next day and save your self some transportation time, contact us to setup a custom dive safari in Bali with overnights and night dives, we arrange everything for you!
Additional information about diving with Crystal Divers.
- All our dive guides are Certified PADI Divemasters or Instructors.
- We have a 20 year safety record and we intend to keep it. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We always travel with 100% Oxygen on our trips.
- When you book with us please let us know if you are using the DIN system. We can handle both DIN/YOKE valves.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please inform your dive guide and we will provide you with remedies.
- If you have not been diving in the passed year out policy is that you do a Scuba Refresher. Read more about the new PADI ReActivate.
- You need to be physically fit when diving, you will have to fill out and sign a medical form when ever you are doing a course or program with Crystal Divers. This you can download from us.
- Our prices are inclusive of hotel transfer, lunch, soft drinks and snacks through out the dive day, certified inwater guide, rental equipment (tank, weights, bcd, reg, fins, mask, snorkel and a short wetsuite)
- If you have your own equipment (except tank and wights) we offer you 10% off on the original price.
- If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.