Diving in Amed
Diving in Amed with Crystal Divers
Amed is a 2 hour drive from Sanur and has some of the best macro sites in Bali. Set against a backdrop of black sand and often stunning walls, it is a great place to take some truly memorable photographs.
Visibility 15 – 20m
Deep up to 40m+
5 minutes from the main beach in Amed, Pyramid is a sandy slope that leads down to a series of man made pyramids – hence the name! The pyramids are made out of a mixture of tires and metal boxes and house some often extraordinary macro life. If you get far enough along the site then as you turn the corner the sandy bottom turns into a beautiful wall where there is sometimes a good chance of spotting turtles.
A 2 minute boat ride from the main beach in Amed, Jemeluk is probably one of the most spectacular wall dives in the whole of Bali.
A 10 minute boat ride from the main beach on Amed, Buntan is a sandy slope with occasional large bomies of coral. Moray eels, lion fish and nudibranchs can be easily found here.
Diving in Amed with Crystal Divers and our experienced dive guides will be an everlasting memory from your dive holiday in Bali.
Our prices ink. pick-up around Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua, Snacks & Drinks, Lunch, Certified Divemaster, Equipment rent. Take a look at our price list page for updated trip prices.
Additional information about diving with Crystal Divers.
- All our dive guides are Certified PADI Divemasters or Instructors.
- We have a 20 year safety record and we intend to keep it. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We always travel with 100% Oxygen on our trips.
- When you book with us please let us know if you are using the DIN system. We can handle both DIN/YOKE valves.
- If you are prone to seasickness, please inform your dive guide and we will provide you with remedies.
- If you have not been diving in the passed year out policy is that you do a Scuba Refresher. Read more about the new PADI ReActivate.
- You need to be physically fit when diving, you will have to fill out and sign a medical form when ever you are doing a course or program with Crystal Divers. This you can download from us.
- Our prices are inclusive of hotel transfer, lunch, soft drinks and snacks through out the dive day, certified inwater guide, rental equipment (tank, weights, bcd, reg, fins, mask, snorkel and a short wetsuite)
- If you have your own equipment (except tank and wights) we offer you 10% off on the original price.
- If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.